Last Updated on
DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 High Magnification Zoom Lens
Get into the action. Designed to take advantage of APS-size CCD imagers like the Exmor sensor of the Sony ? (alpha) DSLR-A700 camera, this amazingly compact premium zoom lens provides superior all-around performance. Its 35mm-equivalent range of 24mm wide-angle to 157.5mm telephoto is perfect for capturing faraway subjects, sports events, dramatic landscapes and intimate close-ups.
Internal Focusing System
Internal lens elements move, so the overall length does not change — creating a lens that focuses more quickly and doesn’t alter its balance.
Sophisticated Multi-Element Design
16 lens elements in 13 groups correct visual aberrations across the entire zoom range and help reduce weight.
ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass
ED Glass lens elements minimize flare and greatly reduce chromatic aberration, giving you sharp, clear shots even at full telephoto extension.
Because aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Focal Length : APS: 16-105mm (35mm Equivalent: 24-157.5mm)
- Filter Diameter : 62mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1′ 4″ (40cm)
- Magnification : x 0.23
- Lens Groups-Elements : 11 groups, 15 elements
- Distance Scale : Yes
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Aperture (Max.) : f/3.5 – 5.6
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22 – 36
- Blades : 7 aperture blades
- Aspheric Elements : 2 (2 surface)
- Lens Type : Standard Zoom
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : 16-9/16 oz (470 grams)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 2-7/8 x 3-3/8″ (72 x 83 mm)
- Front and rear lens cap
- C-SH104 lens hood