SAL-16F28 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens
The SAL-16F28 is a superb fisheye lens with a look all its own. This unique lens provides a fascinating perspective on landscapes, cities, crowds and special events. With a 180° angle of view and extraordinary corner-to-corner sharpness, this lens achieves crisp, clear detail from about 8 inches to infinity. Mounted on the Sony (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, it provides a 110° angle of view with 24mm focal length (35mm equivalent).
A Unique View of the World
With exaggerated perspective and intriguing visual distortion, this fisheye lens brings images closer to the focal plane for a view beyond the ability of human eye.
4 Rotating Filters
Built-in filters can be selected by simply rotating a dial on the lens — including Normal, 056 for accented contrast in B and W photos, B12 to correct color by eliminating red tones, A12 to correct color by eliminating blue tones.
- Focal Length : APS: 24mm (35mm Equivalent: 16mm)
- Filter Diameter : Integrated
- Minimum Focus Distance : 8.4” (20cm)
- Magnification : x 0.15
- Lens Groups-Elements : 8 groups, 11 elements
- Distance Scale : Yes
- Depth-of-Field : Yes
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Blades : 7 aperture blades
- Aspheric Elements : no aspheric
- Lens Type : Wide Angle & Wide Angle Zoom
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : 14oz (400g)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 2 15/16 x 2 5/8” (75 x 66.5mm)
- Front and rear lens cap