SAL-35F14G 35mm f/1.4 G-Series Wide-Angle Lens
The ultimate standard DSLR lens-with ultra-bright f1.4 performance. With its 35mm-equivalent 52.5mm focal length, the superb SAL-35F14G lens closely reproduces the natural angle of vision of the human eye making it ideal for both general photo-imaging and fine-art photography applications where zoom capability might distract you from concentrating on aesthetic properties of your subject.
Ultra-Bright f1.4 Aperture
In conjunction with the Super SteadyShot image stabilization system of the Sony ± (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, this lens captures bright, steady images even working with hand-held camera in very low light.
Glass-Molded Aspherical Lens
Improves optical stability and precision in creating sharper, more visually accurate images with minimal distortion even at fully open aperture.
Focus Hold Button
For full creative control, a focus hold button located on the lens can lock auto-focusing.
In auto-focus mode, the manual focus ring does not rotate — which improves handling ease.
- Focal Length : APS: 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent: 35mm)
- Filter Diameter : 55 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1′ (30cm)
- Magnification : x 0.2
- Lens Groups-Elements : 8 groups, 10 elements
- Distance Scale : Yes
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Non-rotating Focusing Ring : Yes
- Focus-hold Button : Yes
- Depth-of-Field : Yes
- Aperture (Max.) : f/1.4
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22
- Blades : 9 aperture blades
- Aspheric Elements : 1 aspheric
- Lens Type : Wide Angle & Wide Angle Zoom
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : 1lb 2oz (510g)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 2 3/4 x 3” (69 x 76mm)
- Front and rear lens cap
- SH0001 petal lens hood
- Lens carrying case