Last Updated on
DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 High Magnification Zoom Lens
Magnify your subjects with pinpoint accuracy and control. This long-telephoto Sony zoom lens provides high magnification and a broad 14X zooming range in compact, lightweight design that makes it easy to carry—and its 35mm-equivalent range of 27mm wide-angle to 375mm telephoto excels at capturing faraway objects, outdoor performances, complex scenery and crisp close-ups. It’s an invaluable accessory to your Sony ?(alpha) DSLR-A700 and A100 camera.
Internal Focusing System
Internal lens elements move, so the overall length does not change — creating a lens that focuses more quickly and doesn’t change balance.
Sophisticated Multi-Element Design
16 lens elements in 13 groups correct visual aberrations across the entire zoom range and help reduce weight.
ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass
ED Glass lens elements minimize flare and greatly reduce chromatic aberration, giving you sharp, clear shots even at full telephoto extension.
Because aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.
- Focal Length : APS: 18-250mm (35mm Equivalent: 27-375mm)
- Filter Diameter : 62mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1′ 6″ (45cm)
- Magnification : x 0.29
- Lens Groups-Elements : 13 groups, 16 elements
- Distance Scale : Yes
- Distance Encoder : Yes
- Aperture (Max.) : f/3.5 – 6.3
- Aperture (Min.) : f/22 – 40
- Blades : 7 aperture blades
- Aspheric Elements : 3 aspheric
- Lens Type : Standard Zoom
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : 15.5 oz (440g)
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 3 x 3-3/8″ (75 x 86mm)
- Front and rear lens cap
- C-SH104 petal lens hood